Business Development Executive.
Up to £30k plus generous commission
Do you have a passion for sales? We are searching for a Business Development Executive for a rapidly expanding group of private GP clinics and occupational health services, based in central London.
The Business Development Executive will be required to deliver successful B2B activities that contribute directly to the company’s revenue and profit targets. The ideal candidate will need to be a strong communicator and be able to collaborate with people across all levels.
The role offers hybrid working opportunities and generous commission, with the opportunity to treble your earnings.
- To carry out online research, identify prospective clients across B2B markets for corporate and medical assistance.
- Collect and input accurate information into the CRM system for prospecting and contact purposes
- Initiate phone and email-based contact with prospects to drive new business opportunities
- Work with Operations to ensure activities and targets allocated to CMs are delivered and offer any support/training when required.
- Visit pharmacies, hotels, gyms, walk-in centres, schools and universities and other B2B partners to pitch the company's services and encourage patient referrals and/or secure a corporate partnership. Ensure all contact details and leads are fed into the activities and targets allocated to CM’s and delivered with support training as required.
- Update and personalise sales and marketing materials for use with prospective clients (pitch decks)
- Conduct ad hoc competitor research and market intelligence as directly by the Business Development Manager to aid wider market understanding.
- Support the Business Development Manager with sales support and additional tasks as requested.
- Assist the Business Development Manager on large projects with administration support for internal/external meetings, ensuring project plans are kept up to date and relevant timeframes are being met.
- Self-motivation and drive to exceed individual and team targets
- Able to follow clear directions from Business Development Manager, seeking clarification where necessary
- Able to work effectively to deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Capable of working independently and using own initiative
- Strong organisational skills to maximise the new business results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and solution-orientated disposition
- Creative skills and willingness to contribute with new and innovative ideas
- Excellent teamwork ethos and collaboration skills
- Ability to receive two-way open and constructive feedback
We are proud to promote diversity and inclusivity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life.
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.