We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing digital team for a market leading equestrian brand in Hampshire.
The Ecommerce Coordinator will be working alongside a passionate team who are the driving force behind the company’s success from product development and marketing, through to distribution via multiple sales channels.
The Ecommerce Coordinator will be someone who has a passion for digital data, experience of creating positive brand representation across various social media channels and able to deliver commercial initiatives.
The company has big plans, so it’s an exciting time to get on board and join them on their growth journey.
The position is office based and the salary is negotiable, depending on experience level.
- To manage digital product information and content on the website
- Onsite merchandising and organisation of product online
- Work closely with different teams (product design, marketing etc.) to provide updated content that will be shared across ECommerce platforms.
- Identify SEO best practices regarding inventory, pre-orders, and pricing policies.
- Play a role in enhancing web storytelling, digital calendar planning and best in class customer experience
- Organise website promotions and customer messaging as per trading calendar
- Analyse and report on ecommerce KPIs and ensure insights drive action
- A background in ecommerce, or website management is preferred
- Interest and knowledge of the equestrian industry
- Familiarity with web design and a keen eye to detail
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- University level qualification (or equivalent) within business and/or marketing
- Confident, hard-working and self-motivated
- A relationship builder with excellent communication/interpersonal skills
We are proud to promote diversity and inclusivity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life.
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.