We are looking for a creative, driven, and innovative Events Executive for a leading property company based in central Bournemouth.
Working as an integral and collaborative part of the Events Team, the Events Executive must be passionate about the delivery of exceptional experiences for attendees and learners.
This is a busy and highly varied role, and you will be supporting the Events Manager in organising and delivering both on-line and in person events; including national conferences, one-day training events, masterclasses and webinar programmes.
- Scheduling of dates, booking of venues or setting up on-line events, allocation of places & sending of invites using CRM systems
- Inputting events dates and details into Outlook and inviting in relevant team/coaches/mentors/external speakers, PlaNet events diary with links to registration page
- Communicating and coordination of pre-event joining details
- Replenishment and organisation of events boxes & booking of hotel rooms and dinner venues where required
- Liaising with contractors to ensure the safe and on time delivery of event items to larger events
- Arrange appropriate refreshments, catering, entertainment, and decorations
- You will attend events and provide onsite support, liaising with venue contacts
- Ensure you are available to set up, attend and work throughout the event and take down
- Prepare and send post-event feedback surveys
- Monitor event attendance and input accurate attendance records on the CRM
- Provide feedback and reports from the surveys to the Head of Training and Events and speakers where relevant
- Regularly share feedback with venues and contractors to ensure continued high standard
- Previous experience of working in a similar busy events role
- A Degree in Events Management
- Ability to organise and implement administrative processes effectively
- Excellent level of computer literacy, including databases, records system or an enquiry management system, Microsoft Office, managing online communication platforms (such as Zoom and YouTube)
- Ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work proactively and independently whilst contributing effectively as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work flexibly to accommodate changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to attend UK based events in person which may require travel and overnight stays
We are proud to promote diversity and inclusivity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life.
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.