Go To Market Manager.
Do you have a passion for outdoor, travel and lifestyle cultures?
We are looking for a Go To Market Manager who will have a creative impact, executing world class brand content and marketing programmes pioneered across digital, PR, advocacy and event channels.
The Go To Market Manager will report to the Head of Marketing and will be expected to deliver exceptional and innovative marketing content.
- Manage Go To Market (GTM) process and manage the delivery of annual and seasonal Marketing activation plans across European brand and digital programming
- Work very closely on GTM/Project management with the Head of Creative, DTC Manager, Retail Marketing Manager and Marketing Manager (Brand)
- Manage and coordinate the marketing planning on the short, medium and long term product and marketing pipelines to ensure excellent execution
- Manage and coordinate the development of world class storytelling programmes through GTM and digital seasonal marketing programmes
- Drive programme and plan development through efficient prioritisation, project management, calendars, milestones and meetings
- Link into global brand team for alignment, benchmarking and leverage
- Liaise and brief Creative department to ensure powerful engagement
- Attend trade shows, events, sales and product meetings within the UK and Europe (where relevant)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in brand and project management
- Strong organisational and management capabilities
- Experience across full marketing mix including Creative, Retail and Digital Marketing
- Experience in consumer centric understanding
- A proven team player with a strong record of professional development
- Willingness and ability to travel within the UK and Europe
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We are proud to promote diversity and inclusivity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life.
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.