Senior Marketing Officer.
£25k - £29k
A growing University College is looking for a talented Senior Marketing Officer to join their collaborative and highly engaged Marketing Team.
With the development of a new specialist clinic underway, the Senior Marketing Officer will be responsible for increasing patient numbers at all three of their specialist clinics.
Your focus will be on raising brand awareness and building local reputation through the creation and implementation of a wide range of marketing and communication activities.
- To increase patient targets by planning, implementing and reporting on a range of communication and marketing activities; including website, social media, third party advertising, email campaigns, events, news stories, press and PR, video and photography
- To provide regular communications to an array of stakeholders
- Create monthly social media schedules
- Respond to social media enquiries, seeking advice and approvals where required
- Plan, implement and report on paid social media advertising campaigns
- Manage relationships with 3rd party websites, arranging advertising opportunities, tracking and reporting on ROI
- Plan, draft and distribute email campaigns
- Brief designers to create impactful and on-brand materials, and liaise with printers
- Organise events
- Write and distribute press releases, liaising with journalists, and arrange expert opinion
opportunities and media interviews to build brand reputation and awareness
- A Degree or diploma (or similar qualification) with an emphasis on marketing
- Excellent journalistic copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent proof-reading skills
- Marketing experience in the healthcare sector would be advantageous
- Social media management experience
- Events and PR experience
- Proactive, with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Personable, professional and positive
We are proud to promote diversity and inclusivity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life. We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.